When it comes to getting something a beauty product which at the same time has quality and is harmless, everyone prefers and recommends natural products. Yes, natural products because they made with natural ingredients, without harmful chemicals.
Still not convinced?
Let me take you through some benefits of using natural products in your beauty regimen:
- Heals the damaged skin – many things including chemicals can damage your skin. Hence use natural products as it has the antioxidants that help to heal the damages of skin.
- Reduces sensitivity and reactions – using natural products helps to prevent the adverse reactions that chemical exposure can cause, like the parabens chemical used in cosmetics can cause reactions to some people.
- Protects from infections – natural products have natural antibacterial properties that kill infection-causing bacteria that can cause rashes and infections.
- Gives balanced hormones – chemical exposures at times causes hormonal imbalances and such imbalances are practically not possible while using natural products.
- Nourish the skin – natural products particularly have some vitamins and antioxidants that slips in skin cells to provide nourishment for the skin from the inside out.
Now, which natural product can you start with?
I would personally recommend using charcoal soap.
Wait a minute, I never meant the actual natural charcoal, but I actually mean the activated charcoal. Yes, there is a difference between the two, as both are derived from carbon only but the activated charcoal is much more porous than charcoal.
Activated Charcoal has a larger surface area, that gives an ability to filter out more than the natural charcoal.
As you already know that Charcoal has been into medicinal use for over thousands of years in India as it was mainly used for filtration of water. And then around the 18th century, pharmacists and chemists studied charcoal to discover its abilities to provide protection from toxins and processed it to activated charcoal.
Charcoal – it is commonly used in many homes; in water treatment systems, vacuum cleaners, for creating works of art and for cooking barbecues. It is a versatile product and is also used to remove chlorine from water, odours from food, etc.
Activated Charcoal – also known as activated carbon, has oxygen added to it to increase its porosity and adding area to its surface. Normally used to remove chemicals, toxins and gases.
So, why choose Activated Charcoal Soap over Natural Charcoal?
Because activated charcoal has more porous that helps to clean more effectively, absorbs toxins, absorbs chemicals and also eliminates unpleasant odours. Adding activated charcoal to beauty and body products is a fantastic way to absorb and draw out oils and dirt stuck in your skin pores.
Benefits of Buying Best Charcoal Soap in India :
Lifts and Removes Impurities: As activated charcoal helps to draw out micro-particles like bacteria, chemicals and dirt to the surface of the skin, which is then washed off, results in removing the impurities. After using charcoal soap, your skin is left feeling soft and supple.
- Absorbs Deeper Than Conventional Cleansers: Activated charcoal draws out dirt and impurities from deep within the skin whereas typical cleansers tend to contain surfactants that serve only to remove surface dirt and oil.
- Ideal for All Skin Types: Activated charcoal is suitable for oily skin due to its ability to absorb excess oil and dirt and nourishes for dry skin. Moreover, charcoal’s ability to soothe redness and irritated skin makes it ideal also for sensitive skin.
- Gently Exfoliates: Activated charcoal soap also whisks away the dead skin. This action is known as exfoliating action that effectively helps to clear skin blemishes and reduce the size of pores.
- Provides Flawless Skin – charcoal soap has an ability to control facial oil and draw away the impurities that build up in the pores and also effectively remove the dead cells; providing you with clean and flawless skin.
- Reduces Pore Size – charcoal soap not only extracts the dirt and grime from your pores but also treats clogged pores and reduces their size.
- Makes Skin Tighter And Firmer – as the charcoal has the ability and quality to make the skin firmer and tighter at a rapid pace, using a charcoal soap would prove to be advantageous.
- Prevents Premature Aging – charcoal soap is an effective way to stop premature ageing as it helps to do away with the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Clears Skin Blemishes – using charcoal soap regularly can give you blemish-free skin as it effectively removes impurities and toxins from the skin and also exfoliates the skin.
- Treats Psoriasis – as charcoal soap is an amazing exfoliate, it has the ability to treat psoriasis and eczema and is also effective for the treatment of dry and cracked skin.
Activated charcoal soap has many excellent benefits and is also quite inexpensive as it gives you a pampered and luxurious feel to the skin.
The Best Activated Charcoal Soaps in India
Greenberry Organics Detox Charcoal and Tea Tree Oil Soap
This charcoal soap is rich with organic ingredients, with tea tree oil, that helps to refresh your skin complexion. It’s a paraben and sulphate free soap that removes the effects of pollution from your skin. As it has coconut oil, castor oil and Cane sugar extract, the soap usage gives you a pleasant bathing experience. The activated charcoal helps detoxifies the skin and tea tree oil keeps the skin clear of acne-prone.
BEARDO Activated Charcoal Brick Soap
This charcoal soap is made with natural ingredients like coconut oil, castor oil, sugar, activated charcoal, aloe vera, olive oil and cedarwood oil, making it a premium handmade bathing bar. The essential oils used in the soap helps keep your skin moisturized throughout the year including the winter season. During summers, this activated charcoal soap also helps you by giving relief in the body odour as it successfully kills the bacteria producing an unpleasant smell.
Soulflower Handmade Charcoal Soap
The handmade Soulflower Charcoal Soap is a most preferred one as it is made from 100% pure vegan ingredients, that has paraben and SLS free deodorizing essentials that makes one smell good. The positive point is that it comes with the goodness of natural extracts and activated bamboo charcoal that helps you gets rid of the dirt, grime and body odour effectively. It is rich in olive oil and castor oil that prevents your skin from drying up. The soap is rich in vitamins and hence gives you smooth skin.
Ustraa Ammunition Cologne Soap with Charcoal and Bay Leaf
This is cologne soaps that come with a charcoal extract that helps to give you a long-lasting fragrance and fights body odour that is caused due to bacteria. It also contains Witch Hazel that helps to reduce the pores and clarify the acne and also reduces the oiliness. This product is one of the best charcoal soaps to get rid of the body odour for especially men.
Nutriherbs Activated Charcoal Soap
This is an amazing exfoliating soap that contains aloe vera along with activated charcoal that helps to clarify your complexion and lets your skin feel fresh. It effectively exfoliates the dead skin cells and lifeless tissues from the surface of the skin and hence reduces the appearance of blackheads. It also keeps the facial skin and pores clear and clean from the dirt. It pulls the unwanted excess oils from the pores and makes and helps to keep skin free of acne and pimples and further the soap is suitable for all skin types and is a perfect everyday soap for men and women.
Bombay Shaving Company Charcoal Deep Cleansing Bath Soap
The Bombay Shaving Company Charcoal exfoliating bathing soap is a perfect choice as it is rich in activated charcoal that absorbs dust and pollutants to deep clean your skin. It also has coffee granules, that helps to mildly exfoliate your skin and give you long-lasting odour protection. The shea butter contains helps to moisturize the skin throughout the year. The soap is suitable for all skin types for both men and women.
The Man Company Charcoal Soap Bar
This is a natural handmade soap that contains activated charcoal particles that effectively removes blackheads and gives long-lasting relief from the body odour. It is a 100% natural and contains no chemicals, artificial fragrance or parabens and hence works to kill the blemishes and toxins from the skin, so that skin looks beautiful and flawless. The product also draws out toxins and dirt that block your skin pores as it has antibacterial properties to overcome the same.
Barber’s Club Hand Made Organic Charcoal Soap
This is one of the best soaps that is made from natural organic ingredients and activated charcoal that effectively removes dirt, toxins and dead cells from the skin to make it look more sparkling and bright. The soap gently hydrates while killing the bacteria that can cause skin issues and hence is also beneficial in skin conditions like Eczema, acne and Psoriasis. It helps to fight the ageing, pollution and toxins and keeps them away from your skin.
Matra Naturals Activated Charcoal Bathing Soap
The Mantra Naturals Activated Charcoal bathing soap is delicately handcrafted with pure essential oils and activated charcoal extracts that helps to gently and deeply clean the skin also with its goodness of essential oils. Using this soap gives rich foams and makes you feel fresh and clean. It also helps reduce the acne, breakouts and redness and itching of Eczema. It is best suitable for everyday use and can be used by both men and women as it serves as a great exfoliating and moisturizing product.
Oshea Herbals Charcoal Cleansing Bar
The Oshea is again the best charcoal cleansing bar available in India. It comes from a herbal brand and hence does not contain any parabens, sulfates and artificial colourants. It is best known as a whitening skin cleansing bar, made with activated charcoal with pure essential oils and suits the skin complexion and detoxifies from the dirt and harmful bacteria.
Other Best Activated Charcoal Soaps in India
- Beardo Activated Charcoal Brick Soap – as it contains coconut oil, castor oil, aloe vera, sugar, cedarwood oil, patchouli oil and other natural organic ingredients.
- Trycone Handmade Activated Charcoal Soap – it uses premium quality ingredients along with charcoal that helps to draw out impurities and toxins with the powerful adsorption.
- Bliss Botanicals Activated Handmade Bathing Soap – it comes with the goodness of natural oils like coconut, castor oil and frankincense oil and is able to detoxify the skin.
- Khadi Charcoal Soap – is made from Ayurvedic formula giving you refreshing and rejuvenated the skin as it is rich in essential oils that also makes the skin free from dryness.
- Mirah Belle Miracle Charcoal Cleansing Soap – contains activated charcoal that helps treats the minor infections on the skin surface. Aso contains Apricot kernel oil, shea butter, virgin olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil along with other essential oils to give nourishment to the skin.
- Gangs of Beard Raw Char Charcoal Soap – helps remove dirt from the skin so that it appears clean and clear and also relieves dry skin and suits the itching and redness.
These are some of the best charcoal soaps which are available in India. You can try any of these which suits your skin. Just remember to choose wisely after reading about the products.
- A glimpse of the important benefits of using charcoal soap:
- It helps to remove the dirt and impurities from the face.
- It helps to reduce the pimples and pores.
- It helps to enhance the beauty.
- It absorbs the excess oil along with the dirt.
- It helps to make your skin tighter.